Why You’ll Love This Job
Integrity offers a great working environment with state-of-the art urgent care facilities, attractive work schedules, competitive wages and incentives, comprehensive insurance benefits including medical, dental, life, vision and disability. Integrity offers a 401k retirement plan with generous company match. Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our people is critical to our success.
Provides primary and episodic care to patients following accepted standards and protocols.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Travels to Integrity Urgent Care locations to cover staffing needs on an as needed basis.
- Perform complete physical exams and assessments of patients including urgent, emergent and non-urgent presentation.
- Select, order, perform and interpret tests, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient condition and augment physical findings.
- Analyze reports and findings of tests to diagnose patients.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness and injury.
- Perform procedures including laceration repair, orthopedics and provide referrals to medical specialists.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results and prescribed treatments with patients.
- Notate findings and treatment course in patient chart including follow-up notes.
Skills and Attributes:
- Understanding of medical coding and billing.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations including OSHA, HIPAA, blood borne pathogens and others.
- Competent with common PC applications including Internet, Email and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to supervise, train and evaluate new and current provider staff.
- Degree from accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Board certification Nurse Practitioner credentials.
- State and federal licensure requirements including DEA.
- BLS certification
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 83426