PRN Phlebotomist Job – Clarksville IN
Why You’ll Love this Job
Forward-thinking practice is seeking a licensed Phlebotomist who is skilled at veni-puncture and butterfly blood collection, and is open to learning advanced practices. Are you interested in expanding your career horizons, are self-motivated and would be interested in working with a professional team within an innovative environment? If so, and you are a capable, optimistic and punctual person, you may be the perfect fit for our Phlebotomist position!
In this role, you will be trained to provide advanced IV therapy. Your responsibilities also would include advocating for your patients, drawing blood, answering office phones, and managing supply stock.
If you are a Phlebotomist seeking a rewarding career with a visionary company, your job search ends here! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide IV therapy
- Draw blood
- Oversee supply inventory and maintenance
- Provide patient advocacy in a supportive manner
- Ensure a clean environment
- Appointment scheduling
- Must be a licensed Phlebotomist who is skilled at veni-puncture and IV butterfly blood collection
- Must have an associate degree
- Must have a Phlebotomy license
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 15150