Why You’ll Love This Job
We are seeking a Registered Nurse Home Health to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
Comprehensive Home Care is in search of experienced and compassionate professionals who understands the importance of meeting the needs of clients while helping them maintain a high quality of life. We are a rapidly growing company that provides needed care and companionship to seniors in their homes.
Are you looking for a rewarding career you can make a difference in your community?
This is an opportunity to work for a locally owned company where our mission is to make a positive impact on our clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide skilled nursing care as directed by the care plan to patients throughout the branch service area.
- Help develop, coordinate and implement the Nursing Care Plan.
- Teach and supervise the client and caregivers.
- Assist with on call rotations (paid) and weekend SOC’s/ROC’s
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a Registered Nurses (RN), preferably with one (1) year of experience.
- Must have verifiable state issued license and clean background
- Previous experience with OASIS preferred, but will train the right candidates
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
We are investing in you
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and FSA Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Unlimited TMO cellular plan for only $30/month
- Bi-weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Hourly Incentives
- Annual Raise Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- PayActiv- earned wages access
Job ID: 43849