Why You’ll Love This Job
Intuitive Health is a dynamic and forward-thinking healthcare provider that is actively seeking a proactive and driven individual to join our team as a Program Director. This is an evergreen position with an ongoing application acceptance process until we find the ideal candidate. The location will be determined based on our current requirements, and it will not be in the DFW area. A generous relocation package is available.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to showcase your exceptional leadership skills by overseeing a cutting-edge healthcare company that integrates Emergency Room and Urgent Care services in one convenient location. Your expertise and knowledge will be invaluable in providing guidance and direction to our clinical staff, who look to you for support and direction.
As part of our operations team, you will experience a perfect balance of independence and collaboration, allowing you to make autonomous decisions while working closely with a team. Take the lead in recruiting a stellar team to join you in delivering exceptional care to an appreciative community.
In addition to a rewarding and impactful career, we offer competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare benefits (including dental and vision), Basic Life Insurance, disability insurance, an Employee Assistance Program, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and generous paid time off.
Our company is based in Plano, TX. However, this job opportunity is available in various markets nationwide. Relocating may be necessary based on our market requirements and your present location. If you’re eager for a new and exciting challenge and ready to embrace success, our esteemed Program Director opportunity at Intuitive Health is the perfect fit for you. Don’t hesitate to submit your application today; we’re excited to welcome the right candidate to our team, and this position will remain open until filled.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversight and management of facility level operations for Free-Standing Emergency Room and Urgent Care Hospital Outpatient Department including but not limited to:
- Complete P&L responsibility for the facility(s)
- Integration of operations with all applicable hospital departments (i.e. Nursing, Radiology, Laboratory, etc.)
- Coordination and integration of Provider activities in concert with the Medical Director
- Ensure operational procedures are consistently maintained in facility
- Provide leadership and motivation to maintain patient oriented customer service culture
- Responsible for maintaining facility operational metrics in accordance with benchmarks set
- Coordination with hospital partner for clinical recruitment and training
- Serve as cultural champion facility(s)
- Management of facility department leadership staff for facility(s)
- Participate in regulatory and accreditation preparedness and survey process
- Participation in local marketing activities
- Ensure compliance with Hospital Policies, procedures, and processes, and requirements of regulatory, licensing, and accreditation activities
- Promote the value proposition of Intuitive through coaching the Clinical Managers and administrative staff through daily activities for partner relationship. Maintain a positive and engaged relationship with the hospital partner leadership team.
- Participate in the budget development process with the Regional Vice President and Joint Operating Committee.
- Management of the customer service experience and relations at the facility and comprehensive measurement, tracking and reporting of customer satisfaction levels at the facility.
- Responsible for volume and center level growth.
Bachelor’s degree required; Masters/MBA preferred, RN license preferred
- Alignment with our core values and ability to lead through servant leadership
- Strong, clear, and precise verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication & relationship management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple organizations
- Solid understanding of Healthcare Operations
- Solid understanding of hospital based reimbursement including the interplay of documentation, coding, billing and collections.
- Highly motivated individual with demonstrated initiative, independence, and curiosity
- Self-driven, with an ability to work well under pressure and respond to shifting priorities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience within the healthcare sector
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in healthcare management required; experience with multi-site management is preferred
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 114949