Why You’ll Love This Job
At Thompson Child and Family Focus, we can elevate your career as a program supervisor while you inspire, uplift, guide and manage the relationship between our client’s and staff. Creating new opportunities all day, everyday, take a step toward your future and apply today!
Thompson Child & Family Focus is the leading provider of clinical and prevention services for children and families across the Carolinas and Florida. The Charlotte, NC-based, nationally accredited nonprofit agency empowers children and families through therapy, education, and prevention-based care. Thompson has multiple campuses specializing in clinical and behavioral treatment, developmental education, and proactive care.
Thompson offers a competitive benefits package to eligible employees, including:
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance options)
- 401K Retirement
- Paid Time Off
- Multiple pathways for upward mobility within the agency
- High quality technology for staff including iPhones, Tablets & Laptops
- Performance based bonuses
- Paid Time Off specific for Volunteerism in the community
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Thompson’s Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) serves children and adolescents who are in need of long-term, intensive treatment. These are youth who present with a significant history of trauma who need a trauma-informed environment, high quality treatment and the power of a stable, therapeutic relationship with staff.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the safe and successful operation of this program that runs 24/7.
- Cultivate a culture that exemplifies Thompson’s values.
- Provide leadership, training, guidance, strategic and operational oversight of the day to day operations while also maintaining external stakeholder relationships and constantly pushing the program towards the future.
- This position will be a part of Thompson’s programmatic leadership team and in turn will be invested in significantly but also expected to be heavily invested in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a human services/psychology/social work-related area of study.
- Three years of experience in the field.
- Previous leadership experience is strongly preferred.
- A valid NC driver’s license, at least 3 years of driving with a driver’s license and clean driving record are required. All potential job candidates must pass a drug screening test, and an extensive background check is required.
Thompson is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 106881