Why You’ll Love This Job
We’re in the amazing position for a future filled with growth and success. Conservative Care Occupational Health Clinic, in Lenexa, KS, is looking for a full-time professional Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who can deliver occupational medicine care to a wide variety of patients. The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant will be responsible for caring for patients, maintaining accurate and current patient records, scheduling and administering follow-up appointments to patients as required. The successful candidate will work as a team with our staff and will assist in delivering premium care to every patient.
Occupational Medicine can be an extremely rewarding experience working one on one with companies to help them prevent injuries and provide a safe workplace for their employees. Occupational Medicine providers help employers put the right employee in the job and they help keep employees working so they can provide for their families. This position will learn about OSHA recordability and what constitutes a workers’ compensation injury.
This is a fulltime position with a competitive benefits package including:
- 401K retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
We are one of the few true Occupational Health Companies remaining. We specialize in Occupational Medicine and Occupational Health is our passion. Our mission is to keep America working.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform physical exams.
- Evaluate patients, order diagnostic testing, diagnose, and treat accordingly.
- Order referrals.
- Write prescriptions as required.
- Chart appropriately on patient visits.
- Radiology review.
- Remove foreign bodies from eyes.
- Possible onsite visits or coverage at satellite sites when required.
- Communicate with employees and employers.
- Must be able to work with Occupational Health.
- Current state nurse practitioner license or Physician Assistant license
- 2-3 years of experience at current licensure
- Understands HIPAA and OSHA regulations
- Able to operate as part of a team and as a single provider in the clinic
- Proficient in EHR medical charting and willingness to learn a new EHR system
- Graduated from an accredited Nursing or Physician Assistant program
If Nurse Practitioner:
- Active RN and APRN license in State of Kansas AND
- Active board certification as a NP in Acute Care, Adult, Adult/Gerontology or Family Medicine
If Physician Assistant:
- Active Physician Assistant license in State of Kansas AND
- Active Physician Assistant board certification
All Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant applicants must have:
- Active DEA license or ability to apply for such license prior to or upon hire
- CPR certification and advanced life support certifications if relevant to practice area (ACLS, PALS, NRP)
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 115237