PT Medical Scribe Job – Troy IL
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are searching for a great career opportunity at a fun, established office where you will receive all the training you need to succeed and advance, consider this PT (potentially full-time) Medical Scribe position at Unger Eye Care in Troy, IL!
This role opens the door for you to join a highly motivated team of professionals who believe in working smarter, not harder. You will be cross-trained in several areas, giving you the chance to greatly increase your skills and earning potential, and, for your efforts, will receive competitive pay, 401k, medical and vision benefits, and a great work/life balance.
We are anxious to meet you! Apply today for our Medical Scribe opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Scribe job responsibilities include:
- Assist doctors with testing
- Notes and documentation in the exam room
- Access EHR systems and update patient records
Optometric Technician required skills & qualifications include:
- Patient-focused customer service
- Works well in a team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite software programs and other clinic-specific software
- Experience as a scribe/transcriptionist a plus
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20576