Why You’ll Love This Job
A Quality Assurance (QA) Nurse is a health care professional skilled in all phases of the nursing process. He/she is adaptable to the needs of the individual and family during health and illness and has the ability to prioritize. The Quality Assurance (QA) Nurseassesses, plans, implements and evaluates daily resident care and is responsible for the direction of personnel assigned to him/her.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluates Nursing Practices to ensure optimal resident care is provided.
- Implement changes necessary to ensure facility policies and procedures are followed.
- Assist with training nurses on facility policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that state and federal regulations are consistently followed.
- Assist nurse managers with state and federal survey’s.
- Must have an active RN License.
- 3 years of experience in Long Term Care
- Be of legal working age
- Be able to read and follow written directions
- Be able to communicate with residents and co-workers in English
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general
- Work overtime as necessary
- Must possess a general knowledge and understanding of state and federal laws as they pertain to long term care
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current license in good standing in the state in which the facility is located
- Must have the current federally required vaccines or proof of a valid exemption.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 113648