Radiologic Technologist Job – Brunswick GA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Competitive pay, top-shelf benefits and the chance to earn quarterly rewards are all part of this top-of-the-line Radiologic Technologist position!
Join a cohesive work family that looks out for one another, joining forces to ensure each member achieves success. Hone your skills within a positive and fun environment and take advantage of continuing education opportunities. Take part in fun, company sponsored community events where you will have the chance to network, bringing you even closer to your career goals. In this Radiologic Technologist role, you will enjoy an ideal schedule of no nights or weekends and be able to earn annual rewards as well as receive 100-percent paid life insurance, a great retirement plan, and be enrolled in our advantage plan at no cost to you.
Grab this one-of-a-kind opportunity before it is gone! Apply for this outstanding Radiologic Technologist opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Radiologic Technologist job responsibilities include:
- Manage patient care on both the healthcare and administrative sides
- X-ray preparation; ensure the patient understands procedures
- Conduct maintenance as necessary on all radiology equipment
- Use Electronic Medical Records to record information
Radiologic Technologist required skills & qualifications include:
- High school graduate or GED certification
- Must have at least one year toward a post externship
- Up-to-date national RT certification
- Up-to-date Cardiopulmonary resuscitation certificate
Drug testing and a pre-employment criminal history check is part of our hiring process
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20488