Why You’ll Love this Job
No experience required for this top-shelf Radiologic Technologist position with Carewell Urgent Care in South Dennis, MA!
Establish yourself with a modern clinic that will provide the training and guidance you need to help you succeed and advance in your chosen field. Join a close-knit team of open-minded professionals who will support you as you gain experience. Perform the work you are passionate about while also helping an appreciative community. We offer the ideal schedule, giving you plenty of free time to enjoy South Dennis, a quaint, historic community located in Cape Cod, along the East Coast. In addition, you will have the opportunity to earn bonuses, get in overtime hours, plus you will receive paid time off, a healthcare plan that includes dental, and a 401k.
This is your chance to get your foot in the door with a growing urgent care company! Apply for Carewell Urgent Care's Radiologic Technologist opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Radiologic Technologist job responsibilities include:
- Prepare patients for radiologic procedures
- Triage and take vital signs, assist with visit preparation
- Perform CLIA-waived lab tests/POC and Occupational Medicine testing
- Take X-rays following established procedures for patient care and safety; maintain X-ray log
- Maintain and clean exam rooms following visits; preps rooms for next visit
- Make CD copies of X-rays and distributes to patients as appropriate
- Sign medical records release forms; log X-rays
- Front office/clerical/customer service duties as needed
Radiologic Technologist required skills & qualifications include:
- Associate degree plus current state license
- Current ARRT/CPR/First Aid and BLS certification
- Knowledge of X-ray procedures and protocols
- Anatomy and physiology skills necessary to perform X-Ray testing
- Radiology equipment operation knowledge including safety hazards common to radiology
- Must be willing to work at other centers as needed
- EMR knowledge
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 22784