Radiologic Technologist Job – Holland OH
Why You’ll Love this Job
Join an established private practice where you will have excellent scheduling with no nights, weekends or holidays, plus generous benefits when you onboard with Midwest Vascular & Varicose Vein Center as our Radiologic Technologist!
Midwest Vascular & Varicose Vein Center is a rapidly expanding and fun place to further your career. Here, you will join a close-knit work family that collaborates together to achieve success, both as a team and individually. In this Radiologic Technologist role, you will learn new skills and gain additional knowledge as you work closely with our in-house physician who has more than a decade of private practice experience. You will never be bored as you travel periodically to assist at our other locations, all of which are professional, clean and upscale facilities. We offer top-shelf benefits and perks that include a 401k, medical, dental, paid time off, overtime opportunities, training and disability insurance.
This Radiologic Technologist job opening will not last long! Apply today. No experience needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Radiologic Technologist job responsibilities include:
- Perform aortography; bilateral lower extremity angiogram; mesenteric/renal angiogram; carotid angiogram
- Dialysis access intervention angiogram using C-arm (Ziehm)
- Order and renew lead badges
- Order contrast agents and storing films CD or PAC system, etc.
- Assist physicians with minimally invasive, image-guided vascular procedures, including angioplasty, stenting, thrombolysis, and more.
- Using sophisticated fluoroscopic equipment (C-ARM), capture images of the blood vessels
Radiologic Technologist required skills & qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree; BLS certification
- Radiology experience with C-arm, assisting a vascular surgeon
- State licensed in Radiology
- No experience necessary
- C-Arm imaging experience preferred
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 22524