Integrity Urgent Care offers a great working environment with state-of-the art urgent care facilities, attractive work schedules, competitive wages and incentives, comprehensive insurance benefits for full time employees including medical, dental, life, vision and disability. Integrity Urgent Care offers a 401k retirement plan with generous company match.
“Helping people get better is our business so taking care of our people is critical to our success.”
Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are looking for state-of-the-art facilities where you can hone your radiologic skills with a team of professionals, Integrity Urgent Care’s Radiologic Technologist position is perfect for you! You’ll never be bored in our fast-paced clinic in Athens, TX!
As an Radiologic Technologist in our clinics, you will join a growing organization with career advancement options. Your team will support you as you develop your Radiologic Technologist career! You will join a work family of colleagues who truly care about our patients and one another. Along with professional development, you’ll also enjoy competitive pay and generous benefits!
At Integrity Urgent Care, employee safety is a top priority. In addition to our standard workplace safety protocols, we are:
- Providing staff with PPE
- Requiring the use of masks at all clinics
- Limiting waiting room access
- Continuously sanitizing our clinics
Applicants should be open to working 12-hour shifts and weekends as we have extended hours to better serve our patients. Don’t wait, join our energetic and friendly team! Apply for Integrity Urgent Care’s Radiologic Technologist position today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Radiologic Technologist job responsibilities include:
- Triage/greet patients; obtain patient medical history and vital signs
- Show patients to exam rooms and prepare them to see the practitioners including explaining procedures
- Perform basic lab tests and sample analysis, including venipuncture, injections, starting IVs, urinalysis and drug screens
- Operate and/or assist with medical equipment in compliance with Radiation Safety Procedures and ALARA principles
- Assist practitioners with patient examinations and procedures; assist with medication administration
- Deliver post-exam instruction to patients and perform follow-ups as needed
- Document all information appropriately in patient charts
Radiologic Technologist required skills & qualifications include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and graduate of an accredited Rad Tech program.
- Knowledge of x-ray techniques and proper patient alignment during procedures
- Ability to accurately read and write medical terminology.
- PC skills or applicable computer experience.
- Ability to escort or transport patient by wheelchair or stretcher.
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Up to date BLS certification
- One year of previous rad tech experience preferred, urgent care experience a plus
- Fluency with computer programs and Microsoft Office Suite
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 83163