We are seeking an energetic, positive, and engaging receptionist to be the face of our provide administrative support for Wendover and TCDC Campus at Thompson. The receptionist will be the face of our company; they are the person a guest sees when they first walk into the facility. This person must be team-oriented with great communication skills. Part time and full time available in this role.
Why Join Us?
Thompson Child & Family Focus is the leading provider of clinical and prevention services for children and families across the Carolinas and Florida. The Charlotte, NC-based, nationally accredited nonprofit agency empowers children and families through therapy, education, and prevention-based care. Thompson has multiple campuses specializing in clinical and behavioral treatment, developmental education, and proactive care.
We offers a competitive benefits package to eligible employees, including:
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance options)
- 401K Retirement
- Paid Time Off
- Multiple pathways for upward mobility within the agency
- High quality technology for staff including iPhones, Tablets & Laptops
- Performance based bonuses
- Paid Time Off specific for Volunteerism in the community.
At Thompson, we value our employees and provide a great working environment!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Our front desk receptionist will be the first-person customers encounter when they visit our campus, so we’re looking for a candidate with great listening and communication skills.
- Greet all visitors professionally.
- Alert staff or department when there is a client/ visitor.
- Answer, screen, route incoming calls
- Sign for all deliveries. Alert the appropriate person/ department.
- Check mailbox: scan invoices/ other documents, photo copy, and fax request
- Assist with room reservations and preparation.
- Assist with food, materials and set up.
- Assist vendors as needed. Relay information as when needed.
- Responsible for opening/closing facility.
- Coordinating with intake staff
- Provide Client/Family assistance.
- Monthly Safety checklist
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- At least one year of administrative experience.
- Must be familiar with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Spanish language helpful.
- A valid NC driver’s license, at least 3 years of driving with a driver’s license and clean driving record are required. All potential job candidates must pass a drug screening test, and an extensive background check is required.
Salary Range: $13.00/hr – $15.00/hr
Thompson is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 102741