Recruiter recruits qualified physicians/PA/NP for medical staff and assists and coordinates the development of strategic and comprehensive physician recruitment plans in accordance with the needs and goals of the employer. Performs initial interviews to determine candidate suitability for placement. Establishes onboarding procedures and assists in development of training plans. Initiates credentialing process. Ensures providers are scheduled as needed to meet patient needs within the clinics. Recruiter also assists in recruiting clinical staff as needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Key Tasks and Responsibility:
- Posts, searches and fills open positions for all Xpress Wellness Clinics.
- Initiates credentialing process and provider agreements, ensuring all are accurately completed prior to provider’s first day of employment, including credentialing completion, Credentialing Committee approval and final signatures, as required.
- Recruits supervising physicians for Clinic PA’s and NP’s. Formulates all required documents and files documents with licensing boards.
- Maintains job board vendors and all expenses related to postings.
- Ensures proper number of providers are available to at each clinic for each day open, including backfill for vacations, CME training dates, and extra provider coverage for seasonal requirements.
- Help manage malpractice coverage for Oklahoma and Kansas.
- Help track provider evaluations and alerts payroll to any pay rate changes needed, based on CMO evaluation of providers.
- Help maintain provider roster, data spreadsheets, supervising physician roster, and hire and term dates report.
- Manage vendor agreements, payments and changes required to vendor process.
- Manage special projects and duties as assigned. This is a safety-sensitive position.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in common computer programs, such as Microsoft Office, Internet and Email.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Previous recruitment background preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 2 years medical recruiting experience preferred, but not required.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30188