The Regional Administrator is a qualified person appointed by the General Manager and the Senior Director of Operations, to direct and coordinate the activities of the assigned branches. Candidate must hold an undergraduate degree and have at least three years’ experience in healthcare, with at least one year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care, assisted facilities or nursing homes.
This position will be covering our Tampa, Lakeland and Orlando offices.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans the overall development and administration of the branches as defined in applicable state regulations under the direction of the Senior Director/ GM/COO and CEO.
- Directs the installation of improved work methods and procedures to ensure achievement of the objectives of the branches assigned.
- Coordinates and integrates the functional phase of the branch activities through regular conferences with the personnel responsible for the various functional areas.
- Assist in modifying qualifications in accordance with individual state requirements.
- Interprets and transmits policy of the senior director to the supervisory staff to ensure compliance with policies.
- Assists in the development of standards and methods of measurement of Agency activities and coordinates the annual program evaluation.
- Approves monthly expenditures and monitors the financial performance of the Agency.
- Inspects the branches operational performance in the following areas:
- Service level
- Scheduled to actual visits
- Timely start of care
- Timely completing of all paperwork
- Compliance with caregiver certifications
- Compliance with all policies and procedures in accordance with AHCA and CHAP
- Prepares reports on Agency activities for the Board of Directors.
- Approves all salary increases and staff promotions of the branches.
- Authorizes the purchase of supplies and equipment.
- Participates in the coordination and implementation of an ongoing community awareness program.
- Acts as the official Agency spokesman and representative.
- Cooperate with other health and health related agencies to increase and improve services to the community.
- Promotes educational program and awareness to Agency staff whenever it can be done.
- Ensures the continued compliance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations and Agency policies.
- Performs other job-related tasks as required.
- Maintains compliance with all agency policies and procedures.
- Holds an undergraduate degree and has at least three years’ experience in healthcare, with at least one year of supervisory or administrative experience in home health care, assisted facilities or nursing homes.
- Visual / hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written / verbal communication.
- Ability to verbalize so that the average person can comprehend.
- Must be able to handle stress well and remain calm under pressure.
- Carry out a wide variety of tasks with frequent interaction with many people.
- Must have self-discipline and good organizational skills and follow orders from the Senior Director.
- Must be willing to travel from branch to branch. Must have a reliable means of transportation. Must work out of different offices in each week.
Occupational Exposure Determination:
- Category 3 – This job has duties and responsibilities to perform tasks and procedures where occupational exposure does not occur
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30271