Registered Behavior Technician Job – Austin TX
Why You’ll Love this Job
This is the opportunity of a lifetime! Help children discover the amazing lives they deserve as you also advance your career in this Registered Behavior Technician position.
Put your expertise and skills to great use as you provide therapeutic treatments to young people of all ages. As our Registered Behavior Technician, you will be the benefactor of many outstanding opportunities. Train with the best in the field and take advantage of our many educational offerings. Take part in our Employee Assistant Program and enjoy a variety of benefits that include a retirement plan that we match dollar-for-dollar, PTO, and health, dental and vision insurance.
Do not let this outstanding opportunity pass you by! Apply today as our Registered Behavior Technician!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Data gathering and electronic record keeping
- Generate treatment plans for use in a variety of settings
- Be willing to participate in company training
- 1+ year(s) as a Registered Behavior Technician
- At least 18 years old
- Current DL
- Background providing care to children
- Must be able to pass background check
- Two- to four-year degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology or related area.
There is a 30-90 day training pay period based on current experience
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 18978