- $500 sign-on bonus with state license
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Supervision for pursuing certification
The Registered Behavior Technician™ · RBT® will provide ABA strategies to individuals with Autism and related developmental disabilities in the home, school and/or community settings. This position will work directly with a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to implement individualized treatment plans aimed at improving the client’s independent functioning skills. The Registered Behavior Technician will provide one-on-one therapy, assist with parent training, and collect data related to individual behavior plans.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with client receiving ABA therapy.
- Provide services in school, home, or community.
- Ability to work with families and children with diverse backgrounds, ethnicity, cultures and economic status.
- Collect data for ABA programming.
- Completes daily notes at the end of all sessions.
- Communicate with caregiver and other supports
- Remain in constant communication with BCBA
- Attend supervision meetings with BCBA
- Assist with program development
- Performs other special projects and additional duties as assigned
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or working towards a Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience: Previous experience working with children with developmental disabilities is a plus. Experience in teaching, tutoring, and/or applied behavior analysis. At least one year of ABA experience, or experience working with children diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) or related disabilities, preferred
- Licenses/Certifications: Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) credentialed by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, preferred
- Computer Skills: Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Other Requirements: Outgoing with high energy. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Effective time management skills are a must.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 53174