Registered Nurse Job – New York NY
Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are an experienced, self-motivated RN looking for an exciting change of pace with a company that is in a high-growth phase, you are the ideal fit for Vascular Center of America’s Registered Nurse position in New York, NY!
This is an amazing opportunity to work alongside industry experts, adding to your RN knowledge base and skills repertoire. Here, you will join a friendly, supportive team that seems more like family within an upbeat, encouraging atmosphere. Never work nights or weekends again in this enviable Registered Nurse role, leaving you plenty of time to recharge and enjoy the area. We are within convenient walking distance of the 110 Street subway station, Central Park and numerous restaurants leading to an easy commute, as well as plenty of lunch and dinner choices.
The time is now to upgrade your career! Apply today for Vascular Center of America’s Registered Nurse job opening!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Registered Nurse job responsibilities include:
- Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by the physicians
- Provide care education to patients in person or over the phone
- Adhere to compliance guidelines throughout processes (OSHA, FDA, HIPAA)
Registered Nurse required skills & qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- OBL or ICU experience
- Registered Nurse with current licensure
- CPR, ACLS, and BCLS Certification
- Knowledge of OSHA, FDA, and HIPAA compliance
- 1-2 years of experience in this field is required
- Able to lift/position/transport patients on endoscopy stretcher
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 21250