Why You’ll Love this Job
If you are an RN looking for a career upgrade, your search is over. This Staff Nurse RN position provides the ideal opportunity to be part of a groundbreaking company that is changing the way healthcare is approached by combining ER and urgent care services in one facility.
As Staff Nurse RN with us, you will join forces with a variety of clinicians, all working together toward a common goal of providing the best in comprehensive care to an appreciative community. In this role, you will acquire new knowledge and skills that you can use to further your career and pass along as you mentor up-and-coming professionals. In addition, you will receive competitive pay and benefits.
Say yes to taking that next positive step in your career! Apply for this outstanding Staff Nurse RN job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Staff Nurse RN job responsibilities include:
- Oversee all aspects of patient care from assessment to implementation
- Work closely with clinical team members to ensure patient is comfortable and secure
- Transcribe all doctor’s orders, and help with patient exams
- Dispense medicine; observe/document patient reaction to medications; start IVs and administer necessary treatments
- Communicate with the patient and family members, sharing information and necessary documentation
- Gather lab specimens for testing using proper procedures
- Follow all OSHA rules and regulations
- Keep all licensing/certifications up-to-date; take part in continuing education
Staff Nurse RN required skills & qualifications include:
- Must have a nursing degree from an accredited institution
- State RN licensure with no restrictions
- Certified in the following: CPR, PALS/ENCP and ACLS
- Able to skillfully and competently treat patients in accordance with policies and procedures
- Able to skillfully, competently and promptly respond to emergencies
- Able to provide excellent patient care in accordance with policies and procedures
Job ID: 25171