Registered Nurse (RN) Job – Aurora IL
Why You’ll Love this Job
Your desire to make a positive impact and play a pivotal role in the lives of children using your Registered Nurse skills land you in the top position for this PRN Registered Nurse (RN) position in Aurora, IL!
Join a top-rated clinical team whose members collaborate to meet and overcome all challenges within an environment where support comes naturally. As a PRN Registered Nurse (RN) with us, you will feel proud to help children and young adults achieve what they never dreamed possible. In addition to career satisfaction, you will have access to learning opportunities and mentorship so you are able to grow your skills and advance your career.
Join a culture of success when you onboard as our Registered Nurse (RN)! Apply today for this PRN job opening.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities include:
- Accurately assess patients; monitor progress / additional symptoms
- Assess at-risk patients using risk/lethality evaluations
- Present up-to-date patient reports at treatment meetings
- As needed, communicate with families, guardians and other appropriate groups
- Help with discharge plans so the procedure is non-disruptive to the patient
Registered Nurse (RN) skills & qualifications include:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; current and valid RN state license to practice
- At least one year of experience in behavioral health, treating children and adolescents
- Responsible for maintaining continuing education to retain licensure in good standing
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification; Cardiopulmonary resuscitation trainer certification preferred
- Must be available for PRN shifts
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 22011