Your desire to make a positive impact and play a pivotal role in the lives of children using your Registered Nurse skills land you in the top position for this Registered Nurse (RN) position in Columbus, OH!
Join a top-rated clinical team whose members collaborate to meet and overcome all challenges within an environment where support comes naturally. As a Registered Nurse (RN) with us, you will feel proud to help children and young adults achieve what they never dreamed possible. In addition to career satisfaction, you will have access to learning opportunities and mentorship so you are able to grow your skills and advance your career. Live your best personal life as well with medical, vision and dental insurance, employer-paid life and disability insurance, DailyPay, Teladoc, an EAP, FSA, a retirement plan, PTO and holiday pay.
Join a culture of success when you onboard as our Registered Nurse (RN)! Apply today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities include:
- Accurately assess patients; monitor progress/additional symptoms
- Assess at-risk patients using risk/lethality evaluations
- Present up-to-date patient reports at treatment meetings
- As needed, communicate with families, guardians and other appropriate groups
- Help with discharge plans so the procedure is non-disruptive to the patient
Registered Nurse (RN) skills & qualifications include:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; current and valid RN state license to practice
- At least one year of experience in behavioral health, treating children and adolescents
- Responsible for maintaining continuing education to retain licensure in good standing
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification; Cardiopulmonary resuscitation trainer certification preferred
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29241