Are you looking for a nursing role that allows you to care for patients in the setting they love…home? If so, read on!
Regal Distinctive Home Care is searching for a PRN Registered Nurse to support their home care patients. We are searching for compassionate caring nurses that are interested providing care in the home. As a Home Health RN, your ability to manage client care with specific knowledge and experience in bedside care, symptom management, crisis intervention and family intervention are feature assets for this high-profile nursing position. In addition to excellent written/verbal communication, problem solving and decision-making abilities, our candidate has a demonstrated experience developing and maintaining rapport with patients and families, and the ability to work well with an interdisciplinary team
We offering competitive pay rates and flexible shifts. We have Per Diem work available immediately, along with the Full Time opportunities!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Provide skilled nursing care as directed by the care plan to patients throughout the branch service area.
- Help develop, coordinate and implement the Nursing Care Plan.
- Teach and supervise the client and caregivers.
Registered Nurses (RN) Requirements:
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a Registered Nurses (RN), preferably with one (1) year of experience.
- Must have verifiable state issued license and clean background
- Previous experience with OASIS preferred, but will train the right candidates
- Assist with on call rotations (paid) and weekend SOC’s/ROC’s
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
- Weekend availability preferred*
Job ID: 29954