We are committed to providing career opportunities to caring people of all types, offering competitive pay rates and flexible shifts. We have Per Diem work available immediately, along with the possibility of full time in the future!
*We are especially looking for RNs with weekend availability!*
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Provide skilled nursing care as directed by the care plan to patients throughout the branch service area.
- Help develop, coordinate and implement the Nursing Care Plan.
- Teach and supervise the client and caregivers.
Must have home health background
Registered Nurses (RN) Requirements:
- Must be currently licensed in the State as a Registered Nurses (RN), preferably with one (1) year of experience.
- Must have verifiable state issued license and clean background
- Previous experience with OASIS preferred, but will train the right candidates
- Assist with on call rotations (paid) and weekend SOCs/ROCs
- Possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Have a compassionate, personable, and cooperative attitude.
- Weekend availability preferred*
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 27077