Why You’ll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love This Registered Nurse Job
Do you enjoy providing exceptional patient care? Want to use your skills and knowledge to make a positive impact in the lives of those struggling with substance abuse? If so, join the Aware Recovery Care team today in this Registered Nurse (RN) job in St. Petersburg, FL.
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you are responsible for coordinating and managing the care of our clients. In addition to the responsibilities of a Registered Nurse on our multidisciplinary Addiction Care Team, you also serve to make any other arrangements through ARC or outside providers that are deemed necessary or beneficial to the client’s health and progression through treatment.
At Aware Recovery Care, you will help our clients find their path to recovery and make lasting connections with clients and coworkers as you work together to make a difference in the lives of those struggling with substance abuse. Ignite your career and make a difference in this Registered Nurse job in our St. Petersburg, FL location.
Apply to our Registered Nurse (RN) job today and bring your variety of skills and personal experience to work every day as you build a career that excites you at Aware Recovery Care.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities
- Admission, care management, and discharge of a caseload of clients receiving recovery services in the home, and meeting clients in their home environment when necessary.
- Assessing and developing a treatment plan to meet individual ARC client needs.
- Understand and consider client care goals and make the client a major part of their treatment and recovery.
- Regular evaluation of client progress, including crisis intervention as appropriate.
- Submit timely clinical documentation in an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
- Coordinate services with the client, family, and all providers involved in the treatment plan.
- Advocate for the client and ensure they know and understand their rights.
- Supervise and delegate services rendered by the CRA in accordance with organization policies.
- Identification of client and family needs for services or other community resources and referral for same when appropriate.
- Participate in orientation, teaching, and supervision of other client care staff.
Registered Nurse Job Qualifications
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- One year of professional clinical social work experience or at least one year of professional nursing experience within the past three years.
- Demonstrate a variety of competencies such as ability to collaborate and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Complete a Urine Drug Screen following manufacturer instructions.
- Complete and review a variety of modules and policies.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 46037