We are wild about people that share a love for animals! Join a passionate bunch of veterinary professionals at Sterling Pointe Veterinary Clinic as a Full-Time Registered Veterinary Technician!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Sterling Pointe Veterinary Clinic is a full-service companion animal hospital providing comprehensive pet healthcare in led by Dr. Ann Lesch-Hollis who has served the local community for 30 years. We pride ourselves on providing the best care using progressive, modern medicine and surgery. Our team amazing veterinarians offer a wide variety of medical, surgical, dental, and as well as holistic animal care. To complement our doctors, we have a team of experienced support staff and a strong leadership group who work closely together to deliver the best care to each pet and pet owner!
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy which makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do! Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
Schedule: Full Time (4 days/10 hour shifts OR 5 days/8 hour shifts). No Weekends.
- Valid RVT credentials in CA or pending credentials within 6-8 months
- Proficient in surgery and dental procedures highly preferred
- Ability to work on feet all day
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Team player, go getter, willing to jump-in when needed
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CE Reimbursement / RVT License Reimbursement
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Care Benefits for your personal pets
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
Learn more about our clinic: https://www.mydoctorann.com/
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30731