Not all superheroes wear capes, but we sure think our staff should wear one every day! Join a passionate bunch of veterinary professionals at Sunnyvale Veterinary Clinic who are saving the Sunnyvale, CA community, one pet at a time!
Sunnyvale Veterinary Clinic is one of the Silicon Valley’s best small animal veterinary practices guided by Dr. Raj Singh since 2002. We are the only practice in Sunnyvale accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association and have separate buildings for dogs and cats. We are certified Fear Free and certified Cat Friendly Gold by the American Association of Feline Practitioners. Our state-of-the-art facility is outfitted with modern equipment and cutting-edge technology, allowing us to consistently deliver the highest quality veterinary medical, dental, surgical, and diagnostic care available. To complement our doctors, we have a team of experienced support staff and a strong leadership group who work closely together to deliver the best care to each pet and pet owner!
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy which makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do! Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
Schedule: Full Time (4 days/10 hour shifts)
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Valid RVT credentials in CA or pending credentials within 6-8 months
- Proficient in surgery and dental procedures (Extractions/X-Rays) highly preferred
- Experience or an interest in providing passionate care for exotic pets highly preferred
- Ability to work on feet all day
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Team player, go getter, willing to jump-in when needed
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CE Reimbursement
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Care Benefits for your personal pets
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
COVID-19: Currently operating curbside and adhering to local recommended Covid-19 safety protocols.
Ready to Apply? Click HERE
Still have questions?
Contact Ilda Salas, Veterinary Recruiter 916-947-8874 firstname.lastname@example.org
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29655