Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you interested in or already on your path toward Physical Therapy school or a similar degree? Would you like to establish yourself with a world-class physical therapy company? If so, FYZICAL’s Rehab Technician position in Naperville, IL, is the perfect fit for you!
Easily reach your career goals in this Rehab Technician role where you will have the support of professional clinicians and the cutting-edge tools you need to make your mark in the PT industry. Here, we take a non-traditional approach to healthcare, giving you, as part of our champion team, the freedom to innovate and make a real difference for our clients. State-of-the-art technology and access to unparalleled continuing education will advance your skills and understanding of physical therapy. Cutting-edge tools, like FYZICAL’s rail system, will give your clients the confidence to move forward and keep your career on the leading edge, too!
This is a fantastic opportunity to launch your career and rapidly advance! Apply for FYZICAL’s Rehab Technician job opening today!
Those with an interest in PT, current PTs or similar degree-seeking students are welcomed in this Rehab Technician role with the country’s leading physical therapy provider at our Naperville, IL, location!
This is the perfect opportunity to get your foot in the door with a company where traditional approaches are not enough, where innovation is encouraged and where you can make a lasting impact on the healthcare industry. Learn new skills and increase your knowledge of PT with access to cutting-edge technology and on-the-job CE opportunities. Enjoy being part of a team meant to succeed together.
Grab this dynamic, career-changing position before it is gone! Apply for our Rehab Technician job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Help physical therapist provide care to patients
- Ensure clients are being seen in a timely manner with no backlogs
- Provide supervised assistance to patients
- Sanitize rooms after each client
- Some admin and office tasks
- Assist the therapist in administering patient care
- Maintain a smooth flow of patients through the clinic and gym
- With supervision, set up patients on modalities; assist with their exercise programs
- Clean tables and equipment between patients
- Assist with clerical and administrative tasks as needed
- Perform some laundry duties
Required skills & qualifications:
- H.S. graduate or GED
- Great communication/interpersonal skills
Preferred but not required:
- Working toward a physical therapy or AT degree
- Knowledgeable of medical language
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 88236