Why You’ll Love This Job
Assists the Director of Nursing in organizing, directing, and overseeing the Certified Nursing Assistance. Supervises the Certified Nursing Assistants in the implementation of rehabilitative and restorative programs and daily resident care. Reviews physician, consultant, nurse, and other daily notations to insure implementation and follow-up. Observes, assesses and evaluations residents for condition changes and for the several programs. Have to have an active LPN or RN nursing license in Illinois.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall resident care
- Monitoring resident’s health
- Promoting good health and preventing illness
- Constantly demonstrating the nursing theory, job duties and responsibilities assigned
- Current IL License nursing license
- Must have the current federally required vaccines or proof of a valid exemption.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 111099