Why You’ll Love This Job
Why You’ll Love This Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse Job
**$5,000 Sign On Bonus**
Do you enjoy providing exceptional patient care? Want to use your skills and knowledge to make a positive impact in the lives of those struggling with substance abuse? If so, join the Aware Recovery Care team today in this Care Coordinator Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job in Columbus, OH.
The Care Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and care management of Aware Recovery Care clients. In addition to executing the duties and responsibilities of the Care Coordinator as part of a multidisciplinary Addiction Care Team, this individual also serves to make any other arrangements, whether through ARC or outside providers, that are deemed necessary or beneficial to the overall progression of the client’s health.
At Aware Recovery Care, you will help our clients find their path to recovery and make lasting connections with clients and coworkers as you work together to make a difference in the lives of those struggling with substance abuse. Ignite your career and make a difference in this Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job in our Columbus, OH location.
Apply to our Part Time Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) job today and bring your variety of skills and personal experience to work every day as you build a career that excites you at Aware Recovery Care.
Full-Time Salary Range $60k to $80k; Depending on Licensure and Experience. Employees are also eligible for Mileage Reimbursement!
Coverage: Health, vision and dental through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, FSA, HSA that comes with an employer match, along with STD, LTD, life insurance, EAP, and more.
Balance: Competitive front loaded Paid Time Off (PTO) plan, 8 paid Holidays, 1 paid floating Holiday of your choice, and 1 day off for your birthday.
Development: Certification/continuing education eligibility, leadership development and 1 paid day off a year to go towards personal professional development.
Retirement: 401(k) retirement plan with 50% employer match up to 4%
Culture: Great Place to Work certified #GPTW, dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion, and a growing working environment.
*In order to be eligible for our full benefits package you must be employed full time at a minimum of 32 hours a week*
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company!
**Aware Recovery Care is an equal opportunity employer**
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Care Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Admission, care management and discharge of a caseload of clients receiving recovery services in the home.
- Driving to and meeting clients in their home environment.
- Assessment and development of an appropriate treatment plan to meet individual ARC client needs with understanding and consideration of client care goals as voiced by the client, making the client a major part of his/her treatment and recovery.
- Regular evaluation of client progress, including crisis intervention as appropriate.
- Submit timely clinical documentation in an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
- Coordination of services with the client, family and all providers involved in the treatment plan.
- Maintain up-to-date education on current addiction treatment trends, including knowledge of Internet and local resources for those with substance abuse.
- Providing advocacy as needed to ensure the client knows and understands his/her rights.
- Supervision and delegation of the services rendered to the client by the CRA in accordance with organization policies.
- Identification of client and family needs for services or other community resources and referral for the same when appropriate.
- Participation in orientation, teaching and supervision of other client care staff.
- Involvement in self-evaluation and professional development.
- Participation in Case Review, supervision, and continuing education.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Care Coordinator Job Qualifications
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- One year of professional clinical social work experience or at least one year of professional nursing experience within the past three years.
- Must be open/flexible to working nights and weekends, if required
- Demonstrate a variety of competencies such as ability to collaborate and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Complete a Urine Drug Screen following manufacturer instructions.
- Complete and review a variety of modules and policies.
- Proof of auto insurance is required.
*No Phone Calls Please
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 97527