Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are passionate about helping people and looking for a company that supports career advancement, we may have the perfect opportunity for you at Quality Inn & Suites!
Prominence Hospitality is now hiring Room Attendants!
Why You’ll Love Prominence:
- We are deeply invested in our team and ready to IGNITE your career. Inclusive, Growing, Noteworthy, Innovative, Thoughtful, Empowering are the hallmarks of our company’s culture.
- Competitive pay & incentives
- Training and development programs and opportunities for career growth.
- Work/Life Balance and Employee Discounts – friends and family enjoy them too!!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
What you will do as our next Room Attendant:
- Showcase your “people skills” as you respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner and participate in team meetings with other staff members.
- A strong desire to serve as you clean guest rooms as assigned – making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming, changing and replenishing bed linens, towels and guest amenities, turn down service as needed.
- Be a team player as we work hard and have lots of fun!
All while in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces.
What you need to be successful as a Room Attendant:
- This position requires strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must be comfortable working well in stressful high-pressure situations and maintain a positive attitude when managing conflict resolution and difficult situations.
- Attention to detail, multitasking, and time management skills.
So, if you think that YOU are the right fit for US, let’s connect.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 110422