A highly rewarding Optical Sales Consultant position is available to a well-organized, detail-oriented, customer-service focused person who also has a flair for trend-setting fashion. If you can envision yourself working for a company where employees and their ideas are valued, we want you on our team of professionals!
In our Optical Sales Consultant role, you will have fun helping patients select the perfect eyewear, and use your expertise and professionalism to adjust eyewear, correctly use optical measurement devices, help patients understand their insurance coverage and analyze prescriptions.
If you want to join a well-established practice that equally values its patients and employees, and are ready to take a step forward in your career, apply today for our Optical Sales Consultant position!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Optical Sales Consultant responsibilities include:
- Analyze eyewear prescriptions
- Help patients understand their insurance coverage
- Assist patients with complimentary eyewear selections
- Help patients select the best lenses for their visual needs
- Correct use of optical measurement devices
- Process payment transactions
- Dispense eyewear in a professional manner; adjust and repair eyewear
- Float between all departments and offices as needed
Optical Sales Consultant skills & qualifications include:
- AA or BA/BS preferred
- Prefer one to three years of prior optical experience
- Must be adaptable and flexible, and able to multitask
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Should be interested in healthcare and fashion
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Must maintain a professional and fashionable appearance
- Occasional in-city travel required
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 27072