Are you a sales operations professional with hands-on experience with the Pipedrive CRM? We are an innovative Austin-based company focused on helping our clients achieve breakthrough recruiting and retention results, looking for a part-time and/or job-based consultant who understands the ins and outs of Pipedrive.
Pipedrive was implemented over a year ago and we’re ready to expand its use beyond our channel business to capture all lead flow, deal flow, and help us convert prospects into new business. The immediate need is to ensure all channel leads are flowing through as desired, receiving auto-responses, and moving through the process as hands-free as possible. Then we need to tackle all lead sources, bring them into the system, tag them correctly, and create a single source of truth for the business, fully utilizing Pipedrive as our CRM. Part of this will include integration with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Acuity, setting up automated workflow templates in support of our BDR, and also revisiting our lead stages. Reports will be required along the way. By the time you’re done, we’ll be a well-oiled machine with a process that works, basic documentation to support it, and you’ll help us “on call” when the heavy lifting is done.
If you are interested in this work and experienced with Pipedrive, please send your info in today and tell us how you meet the qualifications listed for the position.
In this hourly, contract-based position, you would work from the comfort of your home, helping us streamline our sales operations and Pipedrive CRM implementation.
TalentCare is a fast-growing organization that encourages its employees to work independently from home while still being very much a part of the overall team. At this company, your input matters. If you feel you want to work with a group of talented people who will help guide you toward success, apply now!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Sales Operations Pipedrive Consultant – Responsibilities
- Create a plan for – and implement – Pipedrive as Talentcare’s CRM
- Make all necessary integrations e.g. Sales Navigator, Acuity, 3rd party leads, website forms etc.
- Create and implement automated workflow templates, creating an auto-response system for any new leads, aged leads, and other triggers as required
- Deliver desired reports
- Contribute fresh thinking to our CRM approach, ensuring Talentcare utilizes current thinking in CRM approaches and everything Pipedrive has to offer
- Document the fundamentals
Sales Operations Pipedrive Consultant – Qualifications
- At least one year of Pipedrive experience, certification preferred
- At least five years of CRM experiences, any platform
- Interest in working on an hourly and/or project-basis
- Location in Austin is a plus, as it is easier to conduct any working sessions in person with the executive team
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 25640