A Florida Home Care and Home Health Agency that provides both NON-MEDICAL and SKILLED Home Care is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Account Manager to cover all or a portion of the Ft Lauderdale FL sales market. The Account Managerl is responsible for the planning and effective implementation of sales and marketing activities within an assigned area so that Company goals for business growth are achieved.
The Company is rapidly growing agency that provides both Non-Medical Care (with a priority emphasis on Private/Cash Pay) and Skilled Home Health Care. Non-Medical Care includes Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s), Personal Care, Companion Care, Homemaking, and Respite Care. We have locations in multiple markets across Florida and accept most every major insurance. Our customers who refer business to us, and who you would be calling daily on, include Hospitals, Physicians, Rehabilitation Centers, Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNF’s), Assisted Living Facilities (ALF’s), Independent Living Facilities (ILF’s), and Community Organizations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Represent the Company in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions with clients/patients, referral sources, accounts, and customers.
- Cultivate business relationships with potential referral sources and clients/patients.
- Communicate effectively with Operations, Intake and Customer Service.
- Develop and retain existing business relationships with referral sources and clients/patients; while always continuing to prospect and identify new referral sources.
- Achieve goals set by management for minimum number of new referrals and patient admissions per month; importantly, for both Non-Medical (with an priority emphasis on Private/Cash Pay business) and Skilled care services.
- Participate in company advertising and public relations campaigns, including print and media initiatives.
- Represent the Company during industry events in a manner that will enhance the Company’s public image and professional reputation.
- Generate Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Reports on a daily basis to be reported to the Sales Manager on at least a weekly basis.
- Assist in the management of the flow of up-to-date information between the sales and marketing department and other parts of the Company, such as billing, accounts payable, customer service, and shipping.
- Adhere to processes that measure, assess, and improve the performance of the sales and marketing activities of the Company (for example, call planning, reporting, referral trending, quarterly business planning, etc.).
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations; ensure that assigned area of responsibility meets or exceeds accreditation standards; and implement ‘’best practices’’ in all activities.
- Coordinate and participate in Company membership activities of professional industry organizations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Ability to organize and plan sales/marketing activities within assigned area(s).
- Must have experience with Medicare Home Health
- Ability to research and identify new account opportunities and prospects.
- Ability to work both independently in building your customer relationships, as well as with a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Preferably two years of experience in field/outside sales; prior experience in the medical or home care industry, while potentially helpful, is not required.
- Excellent computer skills that include Excel, Word, efficient use of the internet and e-mail, and strong ability to utilize a CRM software.
- Ability to provide your own transportation and to drive significant distances or amounts of time in the performance of your regular duties.
Please apply right away at www.etairoshealthjobs.com and send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29317