If you are interested in a rewarding position that is custom-made for an individual who is adaptable, professional and able to multitask, we want you in our Scheduling Specialist position!
As Scheduling Specialist, you would be responsible for handling incoming calls and administration duties which include scheduling appointments, managing calls, overseeing online appointments, bridging the gap between patients and insurance companies, and responding to customer concerns.
Apply for our Scheduling Specialist role today to begin work in a state-of-the-art facility with like-minded professionals!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Scheduling Specialist – Bilingual job responsibilities include:
- Oversee multiple phone lines, answering and directing calls
- Keep an updated patient information database
- Make appointments for several doctors in multiple offices
- Help patients navigate insurance information
- Oversee online appointments
Scheduling Specialist – Bilingual required skills & qualifications include:
- AA or BA/BS degree preferable
- Prefer one to three years of prior healthcare or call center experience
- Able to multitask; self-motivated; detail-oriented
- Must show a passion for healthcare
- Great communication skills, professional appearance a must
- Occasional in-city travel
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30550