Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you have what it takes to be part of the Wings & Rings crew?
This isn’t your typical restaurant job. W&R is the kind of place for people who love good food and love to show people a good time.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacts with every guest in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner.
- Functions as a “sales person” by having a thorough knowledge of our food and beverage products. Informs guests of specials and menu changes, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and beverages.
- Processes guests’ orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis. Communicates with host/hostess, bus persons, kitchen staff, and bartender, and coordinates entire station to ensure guest satisfaction with food and service.
- Completes all opening, closing and side work tasks thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- Accurately accounts for all sales, discounts, promotions, and tip reporting in P.O.S. system according to company cash handling procedures.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal skills with guests and co-workers.
- Functions as a supportive team member during the course of their shift.
- Position requires regular, reliable attendance.
- Must meet state minimum age for serving alcoholic beverages
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 20 lbs
- Requires the ability to walk, bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Frequently immerses hands in water and water diluted with chemical solutions
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 104811