Why You’ll Love This Job
Who We Are:
Reynolds Water Conditioning was established in 1931 and is Michigan’s oldest water conditioning treatment company. Still owned and operated by the Reynolds family, Reynolds Water Conditioning takes pride in providing the highest quality products, at a cost-effective price. We value our employees as much as we value our customers.
Our employees are trained to offer the best possible service and we are committed to treating each employee with respect; the same way we are committed to our valued customer.
What We’re Looking For:
We are currently seeking a Service Technician/ Installer to join our team. In this role, you will be handling all customer and company needs ranging from basic service to complete installation of water softener, conditioner, and filtration products. No experience need as you will be part of our extensive and collaborative training period with possible post training raise/ advancement. Offers are contingent upon a successful skills assessment and driving record check.
What We Offer:
- Salary starting at $23-$26/hr. commensurate on experience
- Sign on Bonus
- Employee Referral Program
- Full benefits package including 401K and HSA account
- Overtime potential
- Earned vacation time
- Flexible hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Helpful and friendly ownership and management teams
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Customer & Company Handling from basic service to complete installations.
Who You Are :
- Mechanical, welding, soldering, and/or plumbing experience
- Clean driving record (Chauffer’s license a plus)
- Ability to drive company vehicles including box trucks
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Incredible attitude and work ethic
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 98769