Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking for a company where you can be a valuable member of the team and your impact on results is appreciated? If so, then Royalab is the opportunity you have been looking for. We are the largest family-owned regional distributor of facility maintenance supplies, foodservice disposables, cleaning equipment and packaging/shipping supplies in the Midwest. We promote an enjoyable and fulfilling environment for our team. This position is based in St. Louis, MO. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a dependable, sensible, considerate person like you add to our team as a Service Technician. We offer competitive compensation and benefits plus plenty of room for development and growth. If this sounds like the career move you’ve been wanting to make, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Our service department performs both preventative maintenance and service as needed on professional cleaning equipment such as:
- Vacuum cleaners
- Battery, corded, gasoline and propane powered scrubbers, sweepers and burnishers
- Propane burnishers and floor strippers
- Pressure sprayers
- Steam cleaners
- Carpet extractors
Variety of other equipment
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to work 7:00am – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday.
- Diagnose and solving problems.
- Work independently and be held accountable to your goals.
- Work on and maintain electric plug-in and battery-operated equipment.
- Must be able to communicate and work well with other employees and customers
- Must represent Royalab in a professional manor
- Ability to drive a company provided service vehicle (Mercedes Sprinter / Ford Transit).
- Understanding of how to read wiring diagrams and identify parts from breakdowns
- Love working with your hands.
- Have experience working on electric plug-in and battery-operated equipment.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record and be willing to submit to a MVR and background check.
- You are reliable, organized, detailed and focused.
- Be able to move up to 100 lbs. and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Enjoy being part of a fantastic team.
- At least 1 year of technical experience
- Must be at least 18 years old
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 50336