Services Sales Executive Job – Austin TX
Why You’ll Love this Job
Travel. Enjoy creative freedom. Be part of a fun, innovative team. Make an indelible mark as you work closely with industry leaders. Help solve the next big talent challenge. If that sounds like the perfect way to spend a workweek, you should consider this remote Services Sales Executive position with a cutting-edge Austin-based company focused on helping our clients achieve and maintain high growth through HR, Technology and Employment-branding services!
In this Services Sales Executive role, you will establish your place among like-minded professionals as you draw upon your knowledge to help clients work toward business solutions centering around employment brand, recruitment marketing, job advertisement, recruiting, retention, employee engagement and other, similar, services. In this remote role, you will divide your time between working from home and traveling to meet with clients who appreciate your insight. Take your place on a close-knit team that supports each other while discovering innovative ways to collaborate. Here, leaders work alongside, not above, their employees, listening to and incorporating ideas sent their way.
If you are eager to be part of a company where you are appreciated and valued, apply for this Services Sales Executive job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Services Sales Executive job responsibilities include:
- Create and establish prospect relationships in order to ID and sell services
- Provide B2B services, outsourcing services, technology-based and other SaaS software
- Identify prospects and their place in the industry in order to create potential business relationships
- Research and analyze sales options; consultative selling around client need and value propositions
- Maintain and preserve client relationships through the initial implementation stage
- Stay current with industry trends, competitors and market activities in an effort to ID improvements / new services
- Recommend solutions, provide long-term value proposition by calculating business case
- Create and carry out company standards in order to maintain outstanding service
- Sell into the C-Suite level; negotiate final scope and pricing through contract execution
- Stay current in the industry via educational workshops, network-building, reviewing professional publications, etc.
Services Sales Executive required skills & qualifications include:
- A 4-year or advanced degree, preferably in marketing or business administration
- Sales experience (B2B) in data / consulting / restaurant / hospitality
- Prior sales success with high-growth organizations / middle market / C-Suite
- 5+ years of industry services sales experience; skilled in strategic leadership
- Willingness/ability to travel 50 to 70 percent of the time
- Experienced in seeking out and creating client relationships
- Comfortable with making presentations; negotiation and sales planning skills
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented, creative and able to work independently
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 21972