Shift Supervisor (Austin) Job – Austin TX
Why You’ll Love this Job
Asian fusion restaurant is seeking someone with POS experience who can strike a perfect balance between fun and work to fill our Shift Manager role. If you are equally at ease managing a staff and setting the stage for an enjoyable dining experience, you are the ideal candidate!
Creating schedules, interacting with diners to create a positive customer experience, and staff development and sales oversight, would be a few of the daily responsibilities you would fulfill as Shift Manager.
Apply today to join a company that believes work can and should be enjoyable, and that treats its employees like the rock stars they are!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct daily shift meetings
- Keep staff informed regarding upcoming events
- Conduct timely line checks
- During shift, perform opening/mid/closing tasks
- Gather checkouts and cash drawers from staff, tally drawers, and record totals
- Print roster and adhere to in/out times based on sales volume
- Maintain a safe and secure workplace
- Attend and participate in manager, rollout, and staff meetings
- Administer final walkthrough to ensure cleanliness throughout the shift
- High school diploma, GED, or a combination of education and experience
- Experience with Point of Sale system
- Excellent communication, guest relations, and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Physical requirements include standing, bending, stooping, twisting, climbing, and ability to life up to 50 lbs.
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 17818