Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you waiting around to get that small change approved? Struggling to implement good ideas because “management” is not approachable? Don’t even have time to run to the bank or other errands because your boss is micromanaging you and your time? I feel your pain!
It’s time to change to a better position. Come and work with our fast paced but flexible team, we are growing and looking for somebody that is able to self-manage and be responsible of their tasks on a fully remote position. At Talentcare promotion from within is the norm, not the exception, and this position is to bring on someone brand new to thrive on our team. We are looking for someone who’s not just there to punch the clock but who journeys with us as we genuinely care for clients.
What technologies we work with?
Desirable –> Backbone, Elastic Search, Spring, REST APIs experience, git, JSON/XML, Docker
Good to know –> Jira
Ready to join a fast-growing organization where you can work independently – from home – in the closest-knit remote culture you’ve ever seen? Work with a group of talented people who will guide you toward success in a company where your input matters. Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Full Stack Software Developer Responsibilities-
- Software development, including bug fixes on our platform per management direction.
- Responsible for developing and/or engineering the end-to-end features of a system, from user experience to backend code.
- Assist with technical project management, requirements management, and maintain and update development tasks in Jira.
- Assist in production support.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements.
- Assist with integrations and ongoing maintenance of existing integrations.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation for all work performed.
Talentcare solutions include:
- HR technology ecosystem, including our proprietary Applicant Tracking System, integrations and career sites
- Employer brand development and implementation
- Reputation management on major job boards
- Creative asset design and recruitment marketing & advertising campaign management
- Recruitment process design, best practice guidance and monitoring
- Recruiting support
Ideal candidates will:
- Have experience working with React, Typescript, concurrent HTTP requests management, and backend APIs.
- Have either a Mac or powerful PC with Linux.
- Experience working with Human Resource Software, RESTful API’s, or Backbone also a plus.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 87710