Spavia Lowry Town Center is seeking a Spa Attendant to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Denver, CO.
Spavia guests enjoy luxurious spa amenities along with a full variety of award-winning treatments. We provide a full variety of massage, skin care, spray tanning, full body waxing, mineral makeup, body wraps/scrubs and now offering eyelash extensions! We strive to provide an exceptional experience for every guest, every visit. We couldn’t complete any of this without strong, passionate, capable Guest Advisors.
The Spa Attendant is responsible for ensuring a clean, safe, and relaxing environment for guests and team. Spa Attendants add to the guest experience by hosting and fostering an atmosphere of organization, calm, and relaxation.
Why join the Spavia family
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fastest-growing spa franchise in the country. Our atmosphere is well suited for your personal growth and development
- We are family: giving, respectful, team atmosphere, and fun!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and guest service for all guest areas
- Stock changing rooms with towels and amenities
- Restock and sanitze guest lockers
- Assist therapists with linens, towels, and supplies
- Support Guest Advisors
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, team player
- Available weekends
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29953