Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Boulder is seeking part-time Guest Advisors to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located at the 29th Street Outdoor Mall in Boulder, CO.
Starting pay is $16.00/hour with a review after 30 days.
Spavia guests enjoy luxurious spa amenities along with a full variety of award-winning treatments. We provide a full variety of massage, skin care, spray tanning, full body waxing, mineral makeup, and body wraps/scrubs! We strive to provide an exceptional experience for every guest, every visit. We couldn’t complete any of this without a strong, passionate, capable team.
As a Guest Advisor, you are the face of our spa. Our Guest Advisors portray a polished and professional demeanor at all times. Guest Advisors are friendly, courteous, and go above and beyond so each guest feels as if they’re a guest in our home. We pride ourselves in hiring quality professionals who advocate the true meaning of an exceptional guest experience and build a long-lasting rapport for guests to return again and again.
Why join the Spavia family
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fastest-growing spa franchise in the country. Our atmosphere is well suited for your personal growth and development
- Competitive commission / bonus payout structure / employee benefits
- 48 hours of Sick Time per year
- Monthly bonus on membership and gift card sales
- Bi-weekly sales commission on retail sales
- Discounted spa services
You will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and againYou will be busy; our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allow them to return again and again. We are family: giving, respectful, team atmosphere, and fun!We are family: giving, respectful, team atmosphere, and fun!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Spa Coordinator Responsibilities
- Greeting and assisting guests
- Scheduling appointments and answering phones
- Checking guests in and out and ensuring the accuracy of all transactions
- Maintaining a beautiful spa, retail space, and reception area
- Membership, spa boutique, and product sales
- Provide education to guests regarding our Spavia story, our spa boutique products and items, and our treatments offered for optimal results
- Maintain and provide accurate and timely responses to all guest inquiries and ensuring an exceptional guest experience
- Willingness to work as a team player to proactively support the spa’s needs
- Attention to detail in all aspects of spa coordinators responsibilities
Spa Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Self motivated
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, team player
- Drug/alcohol free
- Articulate speaker with an ability to multitask
- Combined education and previous customer service / administrative and retail experience is strongly desired
Job Type: Part-Time positions available. Flexibility a plus, but required to work a weekend shift Saturday or Sunday.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 114826