Why You’ll Love This Job
Why choose Spavia? Every day you get to make a positive difference in someone’s life- every visit, every time!
Spavia guests enjoy luxurious spa amenities along with a full variety of award winning treatments. We provide a full variety of massage, skincare, spray tanning, full body waxing, mineral makeup, body wraps/scrubs and soon offering eyelash extensions! We strive to provide an exceptional experience for every guest, every visit. We couldn’t complete any of this without strong, passionate, capable guest advisors.
As a guest advisor, you are the face of our spa. Our guest advisors portray a polished and professional demeanor at all times. Guest adivsors are friendly, courteous and go above and beyond so each guest feels as if they’re a guest in our home. We pride ourselves in hiring quality professionals who advocate the true meaning of an exceptional guest experience and build a long lasting rapport for guests to return again and again.
Why join the Spavia family?
Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fastest growing spa franchise in the country. Our atmosphere is well suited for your personal growth and development
- industry high pay & bonus payout structure
- we are family: giving, respectful, team atmosphere, and fun!
- we believe in work life balance
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Spa Coordinator Responsibilities
- Greeting and assisting guests
- Scheduling appointments and answering phones
- Checking guests in and out and ensuring the accuracy of all transactions
- Maintaining a beautiful spa, retail space, and reception area
- Membership, spa boutique, and product sales
- Provide education to guests regarding our Spavia story, our spa boutique products and items, and our treatments offered for optimal results
- Maintain and provide accurate and timely responses to all guest inquiries and ensuring an exceptional guest experience
- Willingness to work as a team player to proactively support the spa’s needs
- Attention to detail in all aspects of spa coordinators responsibilities
Spa Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Self motivated
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, team player
- Drug/alcohol free
- Articulate speaker with an ability to multitask
- Combined education and previous customer service / administrative and retail experience is strongly desired
Job Type: part -time weekend positions available, $12 – $14 / hours after training and probationary period. This is a weekend position, flexibility is a plus. Must be able to work 10:00pm – 7:00pm on Saturday and 12:00pm – 6:00pm on Sundays.
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 107192