Why You’ll Love This Job
Spavia Elmhurst is seeking a Spa Coordinator for evenings and weekends to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Elmhurst, IL.
Spavia guests enjoy luxurious spa amenities along with a full variety of award-winning treatments. We provide a full variety of massage, skin care, spray tanning, full body waxing, mineral makeup, body wraps/scrubs, and now offering eyelash extensions! We strive to provide an exceptional experience for every guest, every visit. We couldn’t complete any of this without a strong, passionate, capable team.
As a Spa Coordinator, you are the face of our spa. Our Spa Coordinators portray a polished and professional demeanor at all times. Spa Coordinators are friendly, courteous, and go above and beyond so each guest feels as if they’re a guest in our home. We pride ourselves in hiring quality professionals who advocate the true meaning of an exceptional guest experience and build a long-lasting rapport for guests to return again and again.
Why join the Spavia family
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fastest-growing spa franchise in the country. Our atmosphere is well suited for your personal growth and development
- Competitive commission / bonus payout structure
- Benefits include: health benefits, paid training, and employee discounts
- We are family: giving, respectful, team atmosphere, and fun!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Spa Coordinator Responsibilities
- Greeting and assisting guests
- Scheduling appointments and answering phones
- Checking guests in and out and ensuring the accuracy of all transactions
- Maintaining a beautiful spa, retail space, and reception area
- Membership, spa boutique, and product sales
- Provide education to guests regarding our Spavia story, our spa boutique products and items, and our treatments offered for optimal results
- Maintain and provide accurate and timely responses to all guest inquiries and ensuring an exceptional guest experience
- Willingness to work as a team player to proactively support the spa’s needs
- Attention to detail in all aspects of spa coordinators responsibilities
Spa Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Self motivated
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, team player
- Drug/alcohol free
- Articulate speaker with an ability to multitask
- Combined education and previous customer service / administrative and retail experience is strongly desired
- Must be able to work 1 weekend shift per week
Job Type: Part time positions available only. Flexibility is a plus.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 78853