Spavia Longmont is seeking a Spa Customer Service Supervisor to join our team! We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Longmont, CO.
Spavia guests enjoy luxurious spa amenities along with a full variety of award-winning treatments. We provide a full variety of massage, skin care, spray tanning, full body waxing, mineral makeup, body wraps/scrubs, and now offering eyelash extensions! We strive to provide an exceptional experience for every guest, every visit. We couldn’t complete any of this without a strong, passionate, capable team.
As a Spa Customer Service Supervisor, you are the face of our spa. Our Spa Customer Service Supervisor portrays a polished and professional demeanor at all times. The Spa Customer Service Supervisors is friendly, courteous, and go above and beyond so each guest feels as if they’re a guest in our home. We pride ourselves in hiring quality professionals who advocate the true meaning of an exceptional guest experience and build a long-lasting rapport for guests to return again and again.
Why join the Spavia family
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fastest-growing spa franchise in the country. Our atmosphere is well suited for your personal growth and development
- Competitive commission / bonus payout structure / employee benefits
- We are family: giving, respectful, team atmosphere, and fun!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Spa Customer Service Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Team Management and Training: Recruit, interview, hire and train new guest advisors and manage team performance including setting performance objectives. Provide ongoing training, monitor performance, and guest reviews. Coach and mentor team members in providing an exceptional guest experience. Ensuring Spavia Brand Standards are adhered to. Handling any performance issues quickly and in alignment with Spavia guidelines. Manage the team schedule for requests and maximizing weekly schedules.
- Customer Service: Ensures guest satisfaction is the highest in the industry. Owns communications with guests related to concerns or issues. Manage and record guest communications for customer services, and monitor point of sale system for guest transactions.
- Sales and Reporting: Drive goals and sales quotas within retail, gift cards and membership sales.
- Leadership: Motivate and drive the team to provide a 5-star exceptional experience through treatments and product offerings.
- Cleanliness: Responsible to ensure retail shelves, treatment rooms, and storage areas are always clean, tidy, and stocked.
- Inventory: Responsible for monitoring retail product inventory, and supplies.
- Community relations: Maintain relationships with local companies, manage donations, assist in VIP parties, and fun in-house & community events.
- Marketing: Provides support with email campaigns, in-house and social media
Spa Customer Service Supervisor Requirements:
- Customer service leadership experience, with a demonstrated ability to give actionable, thoughtful feedback in real time, and engage team members
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative, and has great follow through
- Minimum high school diploma.
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, team player
- Articulate speaker with an ability to multitask
- Combined education and previous spa customer service /management and retail experience is strongly desired
- Must be available to work weekends, weekdays and evenings.
Job Type: Part or Full-Time positions available. Flexibility is a plus.
Hourly pay range: $17-$20/hour
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30172