Spavia Strongsville is seeking someone with a passion for the spa industry and is interested in growth with our fast-growing company. We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Strongsville, Ohio. Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion and work/life balance where both our guests and team can relax, escape and thrive. Visit our website to learn more https://careers.spaviadayspa.com/.
Pay and Benefits for Spa Managers
- Spa Managers earn $16 to $18 per hour or the equivalent salary of $33,500 to $37,500
- W2 employee
- Vacation pay
- Discounts on products and treatments, along with friends and family discounts
Why join the Spavia family
- Family culture with compassion, integrity and team approach
- Our teammates are fun and our biggest asset
- Our membership program creates relationships, connecting people and communities together in many rewarding ways
- Advancement opportunities in leadership with the fast growing spa in the world – multiple avenues for increased pay and bonus potential
- Our guests and members love us, the atmosphere and affordability allows them to return again and again
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Spa Manager Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Team management: recruit, interview, hire and train new candidates, with assistance of the owner. Manage front desk team of 2-3.
- Sales and setting goals: set goals and drive team to reach sales quotas within retail, membership and gift cards
- Reporting: provide weekly sales, payroll reports bi-weekly and EOM numbers. Set and adjust monthly goals to reach annual business goals.
- Leadership: Motivate and train team to educate guests about treatments and products, providing an exceptional guest experience, hold contests, and provide incentives to drive annual goals.
- Cleanliness: have ownership of treatment rooms and storage areas to be clean, tidy and stocked. Ensure state regulations are followed and up to date.
- Community relations: Maintain relationships with local schools. Attend job fairs, recruiting opportunities and building internship programs.
- Customer Service ensuring guest satisfaction is the highest in the industry
- Inventory and supply management monthly
- Marketing support with email campaigns, in house and social media
- Community outreach
Spa Manager Job Requirements:
- Managerial experience; 2 year minimum
- Retail Sales experience; 2 year minimum
- Goal driven
- Reliable, punctual, passionate and goal-driven
- Professional, and drug/alcohol free
- Time management and organization skills
- Computer proficient
- A passion for working with people
- Can-do attitude and high energy
- A team player with a passion for the spa and guest service industry
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29113