Industry leader in meeting the daily needs of acute care patients, including those with chronic or challenging wounds, is seeking a knowledgable and dedicated Physician to join our team of healthcare professionals. If you want to provide the best in quality care to patients within a compassionate environment, you are perfect for this position.
In your Physician role, you would conduct diagnostic and therapeutic procedures; order and schedule necessary studies and professional consultations; and provide direct patient care services that includes prescribing medications and other therapies as needed in various hospital and clinic settings.
Apply for our Physician role today to take your place with a company that is trailblazing the way in wound care!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Ordering and schedule necessary studies and professional consultations
- Providing direct patient care services
- Evaluates wound care and hyperbaric care issues
- Reviews hyperbaric and wound care patient records
- Current, unrestricted state Physician license
- Board certified
- Wound Care experience — 1 year preferred, but not required
- Knowledgeable of care of common chronic health conditions as well as health promotion and prevention guidelines
- Detail oriented, dependable and reliable
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 17841