- Physician will provide physician services for Xpress Wellness Urgent Care. Physician services will include providing supervision oversight for full-time and/or part time physician assistants and/or nurse practitioners based on the respective licensing board’s (D.O. or M.D.) specifications and guidelines.
- Physician will complete monthly random chart reviews.
- Xpress Wellness will provide all staff support, supplies and equipment necessary for physician to provide these services.
- This position is remote and does not require the physician to be onsite.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Medical degree from accredited university.
- Board certification in internal medicine, family practice, emergency medicine or another recognized specialty – M.D. or D.O. credentials.
- State and federal licensure requirements including DEA.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29884