Why You’ll Love This Job
The Therapists provide therapeutic individual, group, and family sessions, completes assessments on all residents, and documents all services provided in a timely manner.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Snapshot of Daily Duties
- Ensures that crisis interventions are provided to children and adolescents and/or families in a caring, competent, and responsible way.
- Changes method and degree of therapy when indicated by resident reactions/needs.
- Discusses progress toward goals with residents such as medication regiment, family relationships, educational programs, social development, discharge plans or other behavioral problems.
- Consults with Psychiatrist or other specialists concerning treatment plans and amends plans as required.
- Maintains regular contacts with other agencies/professionals regarding client progress in the therapeutic treatment program through phone calls, letters, and/or monthly reporting.
- Refers resident to supportive services to supplement treatment and counseling.
- Completes and maintains individual and family therapy notes and documentation.
The Must Haves
- Master’s Degree in a Human Service Discipline from an accredited college or university.
- Ability to be flexible, communicate clearly and have therapeutic knowledge of various DSM diagnoses.
- Must possess clinical license or be licensed eligible in Tennessee.
- Experience working with youth diagnosed with behavioral disorders is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some weekends.
- Valid TN Driver’s License & insurance.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance after 30 days
- Company provided Long Term Disability
- Company provided AD&D/Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Program/Health Savings Account
- Paid time off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Tuition/Student Loan Assistance Program
- Employer-matched 401(K) after 30 days of employment
- Daily Pay – a company sponsored benefit that allows employees to access a portion of their base wages in advance of their payday
- Impact somebody’s life and make a difference
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 33511