Why You’ll Love This Job!
In your new Therapist role at Oceans Healthcare, you will effect change in interesting and challenging cases while also honing your skills in a broad array of settings. Make a bigger impact and enjoy the variety of providing Therapist care in individual, family and group settings. Not only will you make a positive difference in the lives of underserved patients with behavioral health challenges in your community, but you also will help their families understand how best to support their loved one and maintain their own mental health.
You will join a team that constantly lifts one another up, shining a light on the difference we each make that results in a healthier community. Plus, the administrative support you receive ensures that you are always able to focus on what matters most. You can finally put your passion to work in an environment where you can truly make an impact.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and conduct individual, family and/or group therapy
- Conduct, assess and interpret completion of Comprehensive Integrated Assessment
- Review multidisciplinary assessments and compile a Multidisciplinary Treatment Integration under physician supervision
- Attend meetings to report on assigned patients and their progress toward treatment goals
- Assess and interpret age/disability/cultural needs; identify safety, psychosocial, special mobility and special equipment needs
- Conduct treatment, case management and discharge planning in accordance with age/disability/cultural needs
- Current licensing as an LMSW, LCSW, LPC Counselor, Psychologist or Clinical Social Worker (CSW)
- At least two semesters of internship, one with a specific population of adolescents, adults and geriatrics
- In-depth knowledge of clinical therapy modalities; capable of coordinating multi-faceted workload
- Able to demonstrate assessment, intervention, treatment and d/c planning skills; able to pass the general age/disability post-test
- CPR certification; complete an Oceans-approved behavioral health de-escalation program
Job ID: 24760